Santa Clarita and Valencia Paseo and Trail System for bicyclists, runners and walkers Real Estate Homes near the Paseos of Santa Clarita Valley
*** Apparently I need some type of disclaimer. “If you are going to start a workout program, make sure you speak with a Medical Doctor to get the green light. I’m not a doctor, and besides what I remember doing when I was young, it does not count!”
Almost every day, I venture out of my residence and go for a walk. My walk is not just walking on most days. I split my walk into a day doing upper body calisthenic exercises, another for lower body, and then another for jump-roping and sprint repeats. On most days, I do at least 60 minutes – by the time I’m finished – I’m somewhere about 1:10 or 1:15.
BTW – my upper body workout consists of Hindu Pushups and pushing up on every bench and sprinkler command box I find on my way. Once I finish my “walk” on upper body day, my shower is difficult due to the muscular fatigue I imposed… It’s awesome!
My Lower Body workout consists of doing 30 Hindu Squats in quick succession after every song ends during my walk. I typically polish off 300-ish Hindu Squats – as time progresses – I’ll increase the amount done per session.
Jump Roping Days – After each song ends – I do 100 jumps. Then I continue walking…
Wind sprint walking – I do 200 foot strikes – but only counting the right foot striking the ground… I do these at the end of each song as well. I also have an app on my iPhone called “round timer” – I will set the system for 30 seconds per round with 30 seconds of rest.
One day a week I go into the vast trail system in the Santa Clarita Valley and walk over 1.5 hours. On those days, which come once a week, I don’t do any other exercises, but walk with a purpose.
If you check out many different websites – if you run for 35 minutes and cover 4 miles – most will burn about 500 calories.
If you walk for 1 hour and 20 minutes at a brisk pace, around 3 mph, it will take 1 hour and twenty minutes, but you will burn almost 1,000 calories.
I’m for the second option. When I run, I cannot think clearly. When I walk, I get the benefit of meditation as well, which is awesome. Therefore, I get to kill two birds with a single stone.
In the SCV Cities – we have a very elaborate trail system. There is nothing like it in any other city in Southern California, at least by what I have seen. Of course you have the Venice and PCH trail – but ours are much longer, better and different from one another.
I waive to all that pass me by. I also sunscreen up before venturing out, depending on the time and whether or not the sun will be out. BTW – I’m hard to miss because on the “calisthenic” days I wear gloves and on every day I have a HUGE brimmed hat to protect myself from getting too much Vitamin D 🙂
Below is the trail system in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities including Valencia CA paseos. Below each map you will see the PDF form for you to download at your leisure.
This is one of the reasons that buyers buy real estate in the Santa Clarita Valley. This is also the reason why people move to the Santa Clarita Valley. If you want Gym Fitness – we have that too. But, this is quite an awesome system of Trails and Paseos.
Enjoy our resources and please let me know if you’d like a personal tour of homes and real estate for sale in the Santa Clarita Valley which have easy access to the awesome paseo and trail system in our cities.
Central Park Trail and Paseo Map Santa Clarita Valley East Walker Trail Map Santa Clarita Paseos Elsmere Canyon Trail Map for Paseos Santa Clarita Golden Valley Trail and Paseo Map Santa Clarita Valley Haskell Canyon Trails and Paseos in Santa Clarita Valley Quigley Canyon Trail Map for Santa Clarita Paseos Wildwood Canyon Trails and paseos in Santa Clarita Valley Cities
- All Southern California Cities
- Santa Clarita Rentals and Leases
- Valencia Summit Neighborhood and Summit homes for sale
- Sold homes in Valencia CA
- Homes priced over 1 million dollars in Santa Clarita Valley
- Santa Clarita Homes for sale priced highest to lowest
- Santa Clarita real estate Gated Homes with pools
- Gated Home and real estate listings in Southern California
- Santa Clarita Pool Homes for Sale
- Commuting to Los Angeles from Santa Clarita Valley
- Real Estate in escrow – under contract – pending
- Sold real estate listings <90 days
- Houses for sale in Canyon Country
- Homes for sale in Valencia CA
- Local Santa Clarita Business Reviews on Yelp
- Valencia homes for sale with pool
- Valencia Summit in Santa Clarita Valley CA (VSUM)
- Saratoga Floorplans for Castaic CA Hillcrest area in Los Angeles County
- Santa Clarita – All Real Estate
- Foreclosures – bank owned – short sales – REO
- Santa Clarita Valley Luxury Homes
- Most Negotiable Santa Clarita real estate listings
- Valencia homes and real estate
- Stevenson Ranch homes and real estate
- Valencia Floorplans in Santa Clarita Valley
- Newest Santa Clarita Valley real estate listings
- Saugus real estate and homes
- Newhall real estate and homes
- Santa Clarita and Valencia Paseo and Trail System for bicyclists, runners and walkers
- Canyon Country homes and real estate
- Castaic homes and real estate
- Agua Dulce homes and real estate
- Acton real estate and homes
- Granada Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- San Fernando
- West Hills
- Beverly Hills
- Bel Air
- Pacific Palisades
- La Canada
- Simi Valley
- Los Angeles County homes for sale
- Orange County homes for sale
- Ventura County homes for sale
- Riverside County homes for sale
- San Bernardino County homes for sale