Newest Santa Clarita Valley real estate listings Real Estate
Searching for homes online? The problem you will encounter are those homes which appear to be for sale, but which are not.
The Real Estate syndication websites do a great job at “converting” those of you who are searching for homes and real estate on their platforms. The “converting” has to do with them getting your personal and private information, your name, email address, phone number and physical address, all or in part, then selling it to lots of real estate agents.
This will cause you heartburn and stress, as a result of your personal information being sold and the spam it will create.
We have had many clients which have fallen victim to these online real estate syndication website games. That is before they sat down with me to develop a real estate game plan, where I speak out about the Syndication Sites, their methods and how to keep safe by searching on SCVnest only.
If you are seeing “other listings”, on any of the other real estate websites, which you are not seeing as being for sale on SCVnest.com – you are being set up. The listing you are looking at on the “non scvnest.com” site, has been placed there to get you to give up who you are and it’s not reflective of the Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service in Santa Clarita Valley and others in Southern California.
On this Santa Clarita Guide for homes and real estate, I specifically built this page to show you only the “active” real estate listings that are not under contract.
This will show only those homes, condos and townhomes, located within the Santa Clarita Valley cities of Acton, Agua Dulce, Castaic, Canyon Country, Newhall, Valencia, Saugus and Stevenson Ranch, which are showing as being “ACTIVE” within the Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
The penalty for having a real estate listing, which is under contract, still showing active in the MLS is a fine for the Realtor who is representing the seller. That is a great motivator to keep the agents on top of providing good data to SCVnest.com.
As an aside, there is 48 hours allowed to the listing agent to update the status of a home for sale, when there is a change. Most real estate agents do it within the first few hours so they do not cause dismay to their Fellow Top Producing Realtors. We are our own best enforcement mechanism and keep other Realtors straight when they are attempting to mislead the public.
If you want to view the real estate listings which are currently under contract – meaning within escrow in the backup and pending statuses, we have that system in place for the “under contract listings in Santa Clarita Valley”.
- All Southern California Cities
- Santa Clarita Rentals and Leases
- Valencia Summit Neighborhood and Summit homes for sale
- Sold homes in Valencia CA
- Homes priced over 1 million dollars in Santa Clarita Valley
- Santa Clarita Homes for sale priced highest to lowest
- Santa Clarita real estate Gated Homes with pools
- Gated Home and real estate listings in Southern California
- Santa Clarita Pool Homes for Sale
- Commuting to Los Angeles from Santa Clarita Valley
- Real Estate in escrow – under contract – pending
- Sold real estate listings <90 days
- Houses for sale in Canyon Country
- Homes for sale in Valencia CA
- Local Santa Clarita Business Reviews on Yelp
- Valencia homes for sale with pool
- Valencia Summit in Santa Clarita Valley CA (VSUM)
- Saratoga Floorplans for Castaic CA Hillcrest area in Los Angeles County
- Santa Clarita – All Real Estate
- Foreclosures – bank owned – short sales – REO
- Santa Clarita Valley Luxury Homes
- Most Negotiable Santa Clarita real estate listings
- Valencia homes and real estate
- Stevenson Ranch homes and real estate
- Valencia Floorplans in Santa Clarita Valley
- Newest Santa Clarita Valley real estate listings
- Saugus real estate and homes
- Newhall real estate and homes
- Santa Clarita and Valencia Paseo and Trail System for bicyclists, runners and walkers
- Canyon Country homes and real estate
- Castaic homes and real estate
- Agua Dulce homes and real estate
- Acton real estate and homes
- Granada Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- San Fernando
- West Hills
- Beverly Hills
- Bel Air
- Pacific Palisades
- La Canada
- Simi Valley
- Los Angeles County homes for sale
- Orange County homes for sale
- Ventura County homes for sale
- Riverside County homes for sale
- San Bernardino County homes for sale