Crash Course on Real Estate for Buyers
We also have coined our briefing as the Home Buyer Crash Course on Real Estate.
This is not to prepare a real estate buyer to become a Real Estate agent.
However, we give our real estate buyers a lot of necessary information about the home, condo and town-home buying processes as they relate to the current housing market.
Here are some of the highlights to our 45 minute meeting that takes place at our REMAX of Santa Clarita CA Offices.
- Getting Preapproved and or Prequalified for a Home Loan
- Questions to ask a real estate lender to get your absolute best deal
- What types of properties will certain loans not be allowed to use for financing
- Searching for Bank Owned and Foreclosure (distressed) real estate listings
- What are closing costs and what do they include
- How to get sellers to pay your closing costs
- Why it’s beneficial to use us to represent you with new construction homes and what not to do to get our New Home Buyer Benefit
- What does our Home Buyer Guarantee entail and how does it benefit you in using our SCVnest RE/MAX Team
- How to buy a home for less than what the home seller is asking for
- Making the offer better by not offering more money
Plus a lot more information will be conveyed which was gathered from all of our Real Estate Experience gained in our Client representation and consultation services started in 1998.
We want our real estate buyers to have a savvy approach to all that is real estate in the Santa Clarita Valley and Greater Los Angeles Areas – where we are active and represent real estate buyers.