We used this recipe yesterday and it was unbelievable.
Costco Pork Baby Back Ribs (get the 3 rack pack in the tough plastic)
- Boil the 3 racks of rigs in a large stock pot for one hour (rolling boil)
- Before inserting the rigs into the pot add 4 caps of “Wright’s Liquid Smoke” – you can find it with the BBQ sauces, usually on the top shelf
- After one hour of boiling take ribs directly from the water to the Grill
- Base heavily with the BBQ sauce (recipe below), turning ribs over 3 or 4 times until sauce starts to bubble (takes approximately 10 minutes from start to finish)
BBQ Sauce Recipe:
- 36oz Heinz Ketchup
- 3/4 cup – Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 shots of Lea & Perrins Worcester Sauce
- 3 cap-fulls of Wright’s Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tablespoon of a BBQ mesquite dry seasoning or rub
Cook the ingredients on low flame, stirring frequently, approx 10 minutes until hot (be careful not to burn it) – Brush onto the ribs during the BBQ process.
You will be eating your fingers!!!