Santa Clarita Radio show notes:
- Considering how complicated Escrow is – it’s a wonder anything closes 🙂
- One escrow transaction could have over 20 people involved
- Title officers, loan officers, lawyers, termite inspection, insurance agents, contractors, roofer, plumber, home inspectors and more.
- One transaction is very different than another
- Delays in the closing of escrow happens more often than not
- Sellers choose escrow company
- Agents usually recommend Escrow Companies to their sellers
- Sometimes, depending on the market – a buyer can choose escrow
Santa Clarita Escrow Company – BEST
Escrow – We happen to use Escrow Advantage – not only have our clients experiences been grand with them – they are located directly across from our offices at REMAX of Santa Clarita CA. So, if we have questions, concerns or need to get an “in person” update we can walk across the hall and sit down with Troy Stairs. We can ask our questions and get immediate answers.
Troy had been an escrow officer for a lot of years now. We are proud to have Escrow Advantage’s Troy Stairs as part of our Real Estate team that helps our buyers and sellers procure real estate and navigate the mine fields within all real estate processes. It is not unusual to find Troy working until 11pm at night and on weekends. Not only is she very busy, she is extremely diligent in her handling of escrows. She gives feedback and updates to both the Realtors involved in each transaction as well as the buyers and sellers too. It is one less thing we have to worry about in an already complex process.
Thanks for reading and listening – have a look at the two most recent real estate listings that have hit the market for sale in South Stevenson Ranch CA. The South Stevenson Ranch area is located south of Pico Canyon Road in Stevenson Ranch. These are the two latest – you can see other real estate listings that are for sale in the SSR by clicking on the link just above the property photos. If by chance, you are viewing a red box that says that the listings are not available or cannot be found, there are none available for sale currently. click here to search for the other areas in Santa Clarita Valley and the available homes for sale.
[idx-listings linkid=”83193″ count=”2″ showlargerphotos=”true”]