We get asked a lot why certain homes, cancel during the escrow process, and re-enter the “for sale” market.
There are tons of reasons, here are a few with their explanations:
- Seller Dies, gets sick or hospitalized – I know it’s harsh – but it happens 🙁
- Buyer Dies, gets sick or hospitalized – This happens too…
- The subject property burns down
- Buyer discovers something they are unable to live with and wants to cancel the deal
- Buyer find out his X-Wife, the one with the restraining order, lives next door
- Buyer, while door knocking the neighboring homes, finds that his neighbor is someone who’s son he had arrested recently
- Buyer sees in a news paper article that there was a shooting at the home they are buying
- Buyer discovers that the homeowner is a registered sex offender
- Divorce or Separation
- (This is a work in progress – stay tuned….)
- BTW – if you send me something I use, be sure to include the link you want and I’ll post it here!!!