When we have clients that want to buy Santa Clarita Real Estate, they rarely have their start with a Local Santa Clarita Lender. Sometimes, we will receive referrals from those Lenders that are in our REMAX and Paris911 Lending Networks, but it is not very often.
It seems that the Real Estate agent is the one that is writing about the dynamics as it applies to purchasing and selling Real Estate. When one looks and “google’s” the internet about loans – there is a lot of talk about “rates” but very little about “Value”.
When we talk about Value – we speak of it in reference to the “Cost vs. Value” approach to a consumer driven economy. Cost can be viewed as a one time thing – Value lasts much longer.
Our Real Estate clientele wants Value when it comes to the following and when speaking of getting a home loan:
- Does not want an adjustable mortgage
- Does not want a balloon payment due at any time in the future
- Does not want to pay excessive origination fees
- Wants the “market” interest rate or better
- Wants a 30 year term with the ability to pay it off sooner without penalty
- Answers the phone or calls back in short order
- Be available for pre-qualification or pre-approval on weekends and on holidays
- Returns e-mails within hours, not days
- Understands the concept of having “approval letter amounts” be specific and not “general” in nature
- Earns a Living but does not Earn a Living from each Loan Originated
- Be a spectacular Re-Finance Resource
- Explains the dynamics, specifically, with every loan the borrower qualifies for