Welcome to the Valencia Summit HOA Page. I’m Connor MacIvor, your Realtor who has the longest running real estate radio show and podcast with a Santa Clarita – Valencia real estate news focus.
View my Valencia Summit real estate news page – Floorplans – Elevations – Models – Windermere, Chelsea, San Marinos and The Stratford Collection. Active homes for sale, sold homes, in escrow homes, Summit real estate resources and news.
Here is the contact information for the Valencia Summit HOA. They are managed via Valencia Management Group. Valencia Management Group’s offices are located at 27644 Newhall Ranch Road, Suite 45, Valencia CA 91355.
On the Valencia Summit HOA website – Located at ValenciaSummitHOA.org – You will find the following information which will be of great assistance to you when wanting to connect directly to the Summit Home Owners Association.
On the home page you will see a few tabs at the top of the screen – If you live in the Valencia Summit, as we do, you can sign up for an account. It might entail you contacting the Valencia Management Group to get additional information to create a login – i.e. your account number. The great thing is we can pay our HOA dues each month via our membership to the Valencia Summit HOA site.
Of course, if you already have a membership, there is a login tab at the top.
The other Tabs are “Stay Connected”, “Resources”, “Contact”, and “Go Paperless”!
Stay Connected – Under this tab, you will find a couple of links, Newsletters, and access to the Valencia Summit Community Calendar. The community calendar will display Valencia Summit Events. Events in the Summit such as board meetings, date time and location, plus other community events and the rental schedule for the clubhouse in the Valencia Summit.
Resources – The Valencia Summit resource tab on the Valencia Summit HOA website contains;
- Community Documents – To access the Community Documents you will need a login and to be a resident of the Summit in Valencia.
- Payment Options – As I stated, you can pay within the Valencia Summit HOA website. However, this page adds several other options including
- Auto Debit with Bank Account (clickable link for the form) – must return the completed form to the Valencia Summit HOA office.
- Credit and Debit Card payments accepted – this is a fee to use service, but really handy!
- Check and Bill Pay – I’m not going to say Old Fashioned 🙂 You can send checks and mail to pay your Valencia Summit HOA dues.
- Union Bank – In this case, it pays to have a bank account – The transactions are at no charge to pay your Valencia Summit HOA dues. The cool thing is you don’t have to have a Union Bank account, specifically. You can use the system to pay from other banks as well.
- Frequently Asked Questions – As you’d expect, this is the informational page with a ton of, well, Frequently Asked Questions. Including things like
- What is an HOA?
- What are the rules?
- What are my rights?
- What do the HOA dues cover?
- Payments – how to pay.
- How to report your neighbor 🙁
- And a bunch more having to do with specific FAQ’s within the Valencia Summit HOA
- Clubhouse Availability – This is a cool resource, it allows anyone to view the current availability of the Valencia Summit Clubhouse. If you are a resident of the Summit in Valencia, there is a link at the bottom of the calendar where you can log in and sign up to request rental of the Summit Clubhouse.
Contact – This is a cool Tab because it has a ton of information related to the Valencia Summit!
- Information Request – this is a simple fill out the form page.
- Accounting-Request – the same type of form, goes to a different department.
- Maintenance Request – form page.
- Management Contacts – This is one of the items I was referring to when I said a “ton of information”. Being able to contact the VMG – Valencia Management Group and make specific Inquiries. I was going to put the contact names from the Valencia Management Group who handle the Valencia Summit HOA, but I declined due to them changing from time to time. Just click on the “contact” link and click on Management Contacts. Contact names, email’s and phone numbers are present.
- Valencia Summit Homeowner Services Representative – 661-964-1527
- Valencia Summit Accounting Specialist – 661-964-1542
- The Valencia Summit Community Association Manager – 661-964-1537
- Utility Service Providers for Valencia Summit – names and phone numbers with some website linking to the Summit Service providers:
- City of Santa Clarita 661-259-2489
- Santa Clarita graffiti hotline 661-252-5326
- Santa Clarita Landscape Maintenance District – this comes in really handy if you live in one of the Valencia Summit areas where your property line comes into contact with City Property. Sometimes the brush is overgrown and tree’s become dangerous. We have also had the occasion where a sprinkler located on city property ruptured spraying our home (it was a lot of water!) 661-286-4050
- FPK Security – This is the number for the roving patrol. If you see something that is not befitting a call to the Santa Clarita Sheriff’s (661) 255-1121– these folks are a good bet 800-459-4068
- Los Angeles County Animal Control – again with the Summit/Valencia Park and the awesome walking trails, you may stumble upon some wildlife that needs help or may hurt someone. If it’s an emergency – I’d go right to 911 – but if not, this is the best resource 661-251-3191
- Southern California Edison – Serving the electrical needs of the Valencia Summit – Unless you have your home 100% solar and off the grid 🙂 – 800-655-4555
- Southern California Gas – the local gas company serving the Santa Clarita – Valencia Summit – 800-427-2200
- Valencia Water – This is where the Valencia Summit residents get their water 661-294-0828
Go Paperless! – Just as you thought. Throughout the year – it’s necessary for our Valencia Summit HOA to send us stuff. They can print and mail or do it digitally. Digitally is better for the environment. This is where you sign up for that type of correspondence.
Pretty Darn Happy with the Valencia Summit HOA and the way in which they manage. Of course, you will have people with bad experiences related to any “governing” entity – justified and not justified. It’s up to us to each make up our own minds.
I hope this helps – I have linked to our Valencia Summit News and real estate page.
I’m Connor MacIvor, Your local Valencia Summit Realtor. Please let me know when you are ready for my services and I promise to leave the light on for you 🙂