What is happening within the City of Valencia located within the Santa Clarita Valley? We are still having a seller’s market and as a result multiple bids on properties that are within the sweet zone.
BTW – this was another great illustration brought to you by your’s truly 🙂
This how I do my real estate recaps for Santa Clarita Valley cities if you are wanting to know about the Santa Clarita real estate market for the first time.
First – I do the present monthly recap. I then give some links from the other most recent articles pertaining to the local Santa Clarita housing markets.
Let me unpack the first item for you. My monthly recap includes the following analysis taken via the local Boards of Realtors, Southland Regional Association of Realtors. The SRAR.
View my Santa Clarita real estate market parameters I use to analyze the SCV housing market city by city.
Valencia CA real estate research June 1-30, 2018
Detached Single Family Residences – City of Valencia CA
- 55 real estate listings were active during the last month in Valencia CA
- 36 Valencia listings, single-family residences, entered escrow in the Active under contract status.
- Pending in Valencia – 28 homes in Valencia entered the pending status – review my market parameters
- 71 Sold Homes – 71 real estate Single Family homes in Valencia CA sold during the past month.
- 7 Valencia CA homes expired – these did not sell within contractual timeframes.
- 4 homes had their contracts canceled in Valencia
- 9 Valencia homes were placed on “HOLD” do not show during June 2018
- 4 Valencia CA homes were on the market for sale, were taken from “Withdrawn” from the active housing market.
29 homes in Valencia CA sold for less than asking price – June of 2018
28 homes in Valencia CA sold for more than their listing price – June of 2018
Comparison – Valencia CA real estate Research May 1-31, 2018
- 19 active real estate listings on the market in Valencia during May 2018
- 8 homes entered the Active under Contract Status in Valencia
- 10 homes in May 2018 within Valencia entered the “pending” in escrow status
- 65 homes sold in May 2018, Same parameters used as of June 2018 – Single Family Detached residences in Valencia CA
- 4 homes expired, meaning they did not sell within contractual timeframes in Valencia CA
- 6 homes were Cancelled within the contract
- 1 property was placed into the HOLD status during May 2018
- 1 home was withdrawn from the MLS during May 2018
32 real estate listings in Valencia, during May of 2018, sold for less than their listing prices.
21 Valencia CA homes sold for more than their listing prices in May of 2018.
Just the facts – The real estate market is still within the seller’s zone. They are able to obtain multiple offers, as long as the properties are within the parameters I set forth. Each Santa Clarita valley city is very different from each other. Days on Market time frames vary. The price per square foot varies. Driving time and walk score also vary. Please inquire below and I’ll make sure you are the most informed person pertaining to the Santa Clarita real estate market.