What are the five most important things a Buyers Agent should be doing for their clients? First, maybe we should get into what a Santa Clarita buyers agent is?
A buyers agent represents buyers in the real estate realm. They work with buyers of all types. Those buyers that are looking at Mobile Homes, manufactured homes, condo’s and town homes. All the way up to Single Family Residences to Luxury Estates and Mansions.
They know all types of financing rules when it comes to buyers in any real estate market. That is how they earn a living, they work with buyers wanting to purchase real estate. They are also masters of search and very connected within local real estate circles. The know current inventory and are working with a Team of well connected agents.
For agents of these type – it truly is an honor to protect and serve buyers with what may equate to the biggest financial obligation they will ever have.
Here are the top 5 things your Buyers Agent should be doing:
1. Keeping abreast of new listings – both MLS based and Inter Circle based
2. Calling on each and every new listing to get the proper intel
3. Keeping current on the Real Estate news affecting anything having to do with buying a home, condo or town-home.
4. Keeping on the other components of the real estate transaction, lender, other agent, escrow, title etc. to keep the transaction moving smoothing while protecting your bottom line.
5. Continuing to update you as to where the process is – Watching your back and making sure you are well informed.
Be Safe – talk soon. Thanks for Reading and BTW – I have 3 full time buyers agents that work for The Paris911 Team, in addition to Paris and I 🙂