Besides paperwork and the stress related to detaching yourselves from the home you have lived in for X amount of years, buyers will poke their noses in places that make you feel uncomfortable.
After they tell you that your home is GREAT, the BEST they have seen and a Top Shelf presentation piece, they may offer you less than list price.
Here is some “Sage Advice” from REMAX of Valencia CA’s Fit to Sell Series.
If you want to see other posts in our Fit to Sell Series, just head to the Top REMAX Listing Agents website and type into the MacBoX the words: Fit to Sell
Top 10 reasons that will cause buyers not to buy your home.
- Neglecting repairs or maintenance
- Not depersonalizing
- Not removing odors
- Refusing to disconnect emotionally
- Spot Cleaning versus Q-tip clean
- Not showing a rooms proper function
- Not having enough light
- Not investing money in updating the house
- Ignoring professional advice
- Listing before staging or renovations are completed
To find out more about how fit to sell your home is, contact the Paris911 Team at REMAX of Valencia.
Click on the links below to download our Fit to Sell Checklist: