If you are wanting to buy in the San Fernando Valley(which is part of Los Angeles) or the Santa Clarita Valley(which has been voted one of the safest cities to live in recent years) and are a Public Safety Official – $4,000.00 could be yours.
This First Time Home Buyer Credit comes to you Via a Grant from the Board of Realtors, if you are a
- Los Angeles Police Officer
- Los Angeles County Deputy Sheriff
- California Highway Patrol Officer
- Other Law Enforcement agency
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Police Officer Standards and Training Certified (P.O.S.T.)
All you need to do is get a hold of the Paris911 Team and we will get you an Application so you can get approved to get $4000.00 towards buying a home, condo or town-home.
We will get you the application via email, fax or in person so you can get started before this program runs out.
Be Safe and we will talk with you soon.
We also posted more detailed information about the First Time LAPD, LASD, and CHP home buyer grant. Get access by clicking on the Approved Job’s list above.