We have something we have called our crash course on real estate since our humble beginnings in real estate. During our crash course, we take a person who is wanting to utilize me and my representation services, and educate them.
There are many items we cover, but the primary reason for our Crash course in real estate is due to these top three reasons.
Educating the Real Estate buyer – Basics
- What should a buyer be looking out for when searching for homes online?
- Where are the best deal to be found with any real estate market?
- What about Foreclosures and Bank Owned homes?
- Are those “special deal” real estate websites really being upfront?
Educating the Real Estate buyer – Intermediate
- What is the difference between types of real estate lenders?
- How can I be assured my bank is giving me the best loan?
- What about my Credit Union, are they really on my side?
- Where do I see what my interest rate will be and can that change?
- How much does it cost to buy a home and am I having to pay my Realtor?
Educating the Real Estate buyer – Advanced
Before I get into a few of the questions we cover during our real estate crash course in our offices or via the telephone, I will say this is the part of the course which gives most other Realtors and the real estate lending world, the most heartburn with our team. I’ll clarify that the heartburn is most experienced by those who are not up front with their clients, here it goes.
- How to get a less than full price offer accepted?
- How to buy home and have the seller pay your closing costs?
- Is there a way to get lenders to compete for your loan business?
- What is the real game with those online, Top Agent, Realty Review, Real Estate referral and Real Estate lender competing websites?
- How to use your new “savvy power” to leverage real estate when wanting to buy a home?
- When is it time to Fire your Real Estate Agent or Your real estate lender?
I’m Connor with HONOR. I have not gotten that title, “With Honor” without a lot of years of dedication to our real estate clients. This has been the top Three reasons to get an education before buying Santa Clarita real estate. If you are not within the Cities of the Santa Clarita Valley and want me, Connor with HONOR, to represent you, reach out to me anyway and I’ll try to make arrangements.
If You are too far away for me to be effective, I know some of the best real estate agents in the surrounding communities and within other states which will be of great service to you.
The most important thing is to understand how the real estate buying process works. Without having to attain the level of “Seasoned Realtor”, you can get the education you need before signing one piece of paper or looking at a single home which is for sale online.
Remember, when buying real estate, you need a tiger in your corner. A tiger which will never turn on you and will act like your sheepdog when it comes to all those entities on the other side of the proverbial real estate table.