When it comes to SEO – Search engine optimization – you have choices. You can do it yourself by learning HTML, you can hire someone that knows HTML, you can write your own content or you can hire someone that knows how to write content.
No matter which way you decide – there are some that are best left to you doing yourself. I know what you are thinking, “Whew, that is a lot of work”. – I get that, I know that, I do that, but in the long run, there is no better way for someone to view your passion as when it’s typed by your own hands.
Here is the recap of the Santa Clarita Paris911 Internet SEO show in bullet form – please comment below:
- SEO update from Paris911 to you – free
- Content marketing strategies
- How do you find stuff to write about
- Are you a blogger – do you your own WP installs?
- Only bloggers can talk about blogging
- Watching how blogging is a sure way of hitting page 1 on google
- We are not trying to sell your a home, we want your on-line success
- Content marketing, where to find topics to write about
- Business happens to be real estate
- Real Estate Questions on Google – you can do audio
- Video and type text as I am doing now
- If you are not in real estate – you can research questions by other topics
- What is the best material to make a hammer out of if you are a hammer maker
- Besides what our clients ask – you can get questions others ask
- Great Start for your content marketing – have someone else double check
- Grammar – put the video’s in bullet format
- This is where the human’s eyes draw when looking at the screen
- Connor with HONOR with Paris911 Team
- see you in the next 15 days – Happy December 2012
- Subscribe below and please SHARE THIS….