On Todays Santa Clarita real estate radio show, the Santa Clarita Valley Cities just broke 600 units for sale which is up at least 50-60 from only a week ago.
If you want to get more intel about the Santa Clarita real estate market, please reach out to me and I will fill you in immediately 🙂
During the past 7 days in the SCV Cities – We have had the following RECAP and numbers:
- 143 Santa Clarita homes are new on the market for the past 7 days
- I have been monitoring 69 real estate listings in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities that have prices changed (tune in for our Fridays broadcast)
- 36 real estate listings in the past 7 days have fallen from escrow and entered the market for sale again in Santa Clarita
- 89 real estate listings have entered into the Back Up Status of Escrow during the past 7 days
- 5 real estate listings expired, not selling within contractual time frames (We have a resource – We sell Expired Homes)
- 66 real estate listings entered the pending status in the past 7 days in Santa Clarita Valley Cities
- 78 real estate listings sold, closing escrow during the past 7 days in the SCV.
Enjoy our real estate radio show and please let me know when you are ready to move, I will be here as we have been for so many.
When you are viewing real estate listings on line – ensure you are searching with the best Multiple Listing Service you are able to find. If you are in Southern California – We have that resource posted up at our MLS BEST real estate search site.