There are a lot of varying “levels” a real estate buyer in today’s Santa Clarita real estate market will experience.
Below are the five stages that are most talked about within real estate circles amongst buyers and agents.
– Excitement – Most home buyers are very excited to be buying their first, second or any home.
– Commitment – During this phase the home buyer will get down to business and start searching in addition to the search their real estate agent is conducting.
– Confusion – Why aren’t the homes they are fining on line(the client) able to be found by their real estate agent? There also appears to be many more homes for sale on the other real estate websites versus their real estate agent’s website.
– Doubt – No matter what their agent tells them, the buyer is starting to doubt them. How could a Real Estate syndication website be misleading the public. It must be a problem with the buyers agent and not the real estate syndication website.
– Excitement – The real estate buyer has gone full circle and if the agent did not lose the trust of the client somewhere between the Doubt and the “final” Excitement phase, all is good in the world because their agent was able to secure them a home they love.
With these 5 distinct real estate buyer phases – it pays to have a local, licensed and Top Realtor in the Santa Clarita Valley representing you with your home buying needs.
Do some googling – see who the top agents are – interview them and choose. This is one way you can guarantee your success when buying a home in any real estate market.
BTW – please check out main Santa Clarita real estate website to see what we have to offer and what we are about. When you arrive at our Main Site of Paris911 dot com, use the google custom search bar – just below the video on the home page. Type in any real estate question to see what we had to say about it. As always, we are honored – talk soon…