Below is one of our SCVnest and Associates Team open letters to those who are interested in purchasing real estate for the very first time or as someone who has not bought a home in a while. The market is dynamic and changes often regarding the rules and regulations pertaining to loans and mortgages.
We have some great intel we provide in our offices, make sure you get your appointment when you are ready. My phone number is at the top of this screen, so is a contact me page. Thanks for taking the time to read this great information concerning six questions to ask your lender before escrow opens.
Good Day Everyone,
- Complete Copies of everyone’s credit reports who are going to be involved in the loan.
- Explain in detail each type of loan program you qualify for.
- Give Good Faith Estimates for each loan program you qualify for.
- Find out what are the lenders typical closing time frames for the loan programs you qualify for?
- What is the lender’s favorite communication method(s) and are you able to call during weekends, on holidays and after business hours and still get a quick response?
- How long does the approval process take after the lender has all of the requested documentation?
In the world of loans and lending, it’s not always what you pay for. Some lenders are not as expensive as others, but will still give you stellar service.
One of the business practices we hold most dear is having access to the best lenders in the Southern California Cities.
When you first speak with us, we are able to refer you to a professional lender who will best fit your specific requirements.
Let me know when you are ready to move forward with getting approved for a home loan and we will be of great assistance.
If you have your own lender, that’s great. Rest assured we will be raking them over the coals, as if they were one of our preferred lenders, so you get the best deal possible!!!
Read our Blog for more information about buying or selling real estate.
I’m Connor and I’m always proud to be of service to you!
Connor T. MacIvor
RE/MAX Gateway (Santa Clarita – Valencia – California)