What is the deal with the homes being sold in 59 days guaranteed?
Santa Clarita real estate Notes for our Home Sold in 59 Days Guaranteed Q and A:
- Local agents in the Santa Clarita Valley – Paris911 dot com – REMAX of Santa Clarita
- James is one of our past clients – called us up because he wants to sell his home
- He bought his home just before the height of the market
- He is in a negative equity position
- He has lost access to overtime and he may be laid off
- His better half has some medical issues and the bills are piling up
- He may have to short sale his home or have it foreclose
- How can an agent sell his home guaranteed?
- How does this work?
- Can you buy my home if I cannot sell it for the price I need too?
- Can you sell my home for what I owe plus the commissions etc.?
- It does not make sense – but that is what the advertising says
- I actually don’t know how the program works – but how can it as it is stated?
- There are some exclusions – does not apply to short sales?
- Does not apply to properties that are upside down
- Does not apply to real estate and housing that is in a negative equity position
- There are a lot of people pitching this program – it is a clever marketing campaign
- Selling homes in 59 days guaranteed. Strategic price reductions are in place.
- I bring this to you – if it seems to be a good fit for you – then use those agents
- A majority of the real estate agents don’t offer a program such as this because it is not as it appears.
- However, it probably gets the phone to ring 🙂
Be Safe – Happy Day and let us know when you are ready to interview our Locally Based, Santa Clarita real estate team. We are Connor and Paris MacIvor with REMAX’s Paris911 Team.
Please check out our Main Real Estate website to see what changes it has undergone. Remember, when we placed our “actual MLS fed” IDX search map on the home page of Paris911 dot com. We could have it showing listings that are not for sale or are not available. However, we decided a long time ago that people hate to be misled. People want to be dealt with honestly and in an upfront manner. That is why we only show active real estate listings on the home Page and within all of our Search Maps for real estate, unless otherwise indicated.