During our travels we have encountered almost every single real estate possibility. Of course, if you get too bold in any profession considering you to have experienced every scenario, you are doomed for failure.
When I was with the LAPD I observed many things. I observed strange things happening and what I could have considered “routine”. Routine as it applies to domestic violence calls and traffic stops can get you into trouble quickly.
I train my agents to speak with our clientele from a point reference. That reference point is experienced based. We speak about other clients and their real estate endeavors. What we did to help them out of a dark place or how we protected them during the real estate dealing.
We want our clients to see what others have experienced and utilize that intel to best protect themselves.
Real Estate is Expensive. It is financed for a long time. Some approach real estate representation as if they are buying a pair of shoes. That is not the agent you want to use when it comes to buying or selling real estate.
This is the Housing Radio show recap from today. I have marked most of the places within the show with numeric values so you can skip ahead to the various topics.
Please share our daily show and remember that we are here for you when you are ready for our real estate services and representation.
- SCVnest.com/Radio – check out past radio shows
- 7 Day real estate radio show format – overall view
- Sellers market / Buyers market – which is it?
- Travel Tuesdays Broadcast – we extract all of the great real estate intel
- Secure systems is what we use SCVnest.com – SSL encrypted
- Getting your best deal on a home loan – 1:29
- Friday Finale – what has happened this week in real estate – 1:55
- motivation should come from you only, not because someone is telling you to do something
- 2:42 Open houses should be scheduled the day of your wanting to view them – full explanation
- OMG – this is the one – Love the agent, then use them! 3:14
- New Homes – watch out – 3:20 make sure you have your own real estate agent
- Who are the new home agents 3:40 – I explain who they are
- Aggressive – they can be for sure. Just don’t fall for any pressure type approaches
- 4:20 – if you register, you then stop your ability to have your own agent at new housing
- 4:41 – Searching for new homes on NewSantaClaritaHomes.com – what types of computers does it work on?
- DOY – Day of the Year – 202!
- Resources – from SCVnest.com – recap
- 528 listings for sale 5:20 in Santa Clarita Valley
- 14067 real estate listings in all of Southern California 5:33
- Truth in Lending Show was yesterday – 5:56 – How to get your best deal on a home loan
- I also covered the re-financing of residential real estate
- 6:32 – Get everything in writing – this is extremely important
- All Verbiage in sales should be backed up – I explain How 6:55
- Buyers have bills during escrow they have to pay 7:30
- Don’t get set up by any lender when wanting to borrow money
- Verification needed – don’t get taken by any party to your transaction 8:00
- August 4th move out date – OMG – what happened 8:15
- Fee’s with regard to home inspection and home appraisal
- Changes in the loan program BAD 8:40
- Maybe you missed it – 9:05
- Hump Day of this past week – Foreclosures – what is the deal 9:15
- Replicate – produce the sold real estate listings 9:38
- Viewing real estate and wanting to buy said real estate 9:50
- Beware of Overpriced real estate listings 10:00
- Find the rate of increase then apply it – Have your agent do it 10:15
- 10:40 – the agent should be providing you the accurate intel
- 11:00 – if you are looking for a Secure System to search – SCVnest.com
- Thanks for listening – We have a great blog 11:19 – scvnest.com/blog
I appreciate you listening to our Daily Real Estate Radio show. Where, most days, we give the latest in housing market updates for the Santa Clarita Valley and within the greater Los Angeles Areas. I’m Connor with HONOR – Please have a listen and let me know when I may be of excellent service to you and yours.
BTW – You may already be dealing with my Top Shelf Buyers and Sellers Agents. Chris and Jason are key components to my team and were hand selected after a tough screening process. You are in the best of hands and please contact them or myself, directly, if you have any questions about today’s real estate broadcast.