Listing Manager (Listing to Contract)
for Paris911-SCVnest and Associates
We are looking for a top-notch Santa Clarita Listing Manager to join our growing team of Paris911 SCVnest real estate professionals. The SCVnest Listing Manager is responsible for managing positive relationships with our clients and getting properties from contract to agreement. This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Manage all aspects of Paris911’s seller transactions from first contact to purchase agreement.
- Execute all required steps to list a property and get it under agreement, such as preparing listing materials and pre-listing presentations, coordinate showings, and schedule open houses.
- Consult with sellers to coordinate staging, property photography, repairs, home improvements, signage, lockbox, access requirements and other marketing activities required for showing the properties.
- Provide weekly updates to sellers with feedback and progress reports from showings and marketing efforts. Be proactive so clients are kept informed, know what to expect, and feel reassured that they are in good hands.
- Input listing information into the MLS, maintain documents and track progress for each listing, and update necessary information in client database and transaction management systems.
- 1+ year(s) in real estate or similar field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with strong project management skills, attention to detail, customer service skills
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Experience with other real estate technology preferred.
We are always seeking new talent. We love those who want to be a part of a team and represent the team as a whole.
I’m Connor with HONOR – please reach out to me directly.