Thanks for asking this question of the Paris911 Team at REMAX of Santa Clarita. We get a multitude of questions each day across our blog platforms and by email submission on the top Santa Clarita real estate website at Paris911 dot com.
Today’s real estate question is, “Do we dig deep and buy our dream home or buy a starter home?” That is going to depend on several factors that need to be considered by everyone that is going to join in on the move.
The Q and A Podcast Breakdown:
- Ted asked a question
- Dig deep and buy a dream home
- Settle and buy a starter home
- Is the neighborhood the most important factor
- Is the neighborhood safe
- Are schools an issue
- What types of residents are there – mostly adults or mostly families with young children etc.
- When people buy real estate – they need to think “future”
- Whether it’s new housing, resale housing or used housing
- Think of it as a Cost approach to real estate
- Consider many different variables with regard to home buying
As you can see, there are many things to consider when buying a home, condo or town-home. The most important action you can take is regarding meeting with your Realtor of choice before viewing any real estate. Sit down with them in their office and talk about the real estate market, how they propose getting you what you want and the best ways to approach the buying platform for real estate.
Here are the top three Condo/Town-homes/Single family home rentals that have just been listed in the Santa Clarita Valley. Each are proposed for your Relocation needs and experiences. Most people that are relocating are not interested in buying first thing. They are more interested in renting for a while to adjust to the area and new city. This is our best suggested strategy. Take your time and don’t let any real estate agent pressure you into something you don’t want to do. click here to see all of the rentals that are MLS based!