We have had quite a journey within the Santa Clarita real estate markets.
- The sold real estate listings in the Santa Clarita Valley cities were 66 total during the past 7 days
- We have had 72 real estate listings enter the pending status in the SCV cities
- 7 of the real estate listings had expired from being listed, not having sold
- 64 real estate listings entered the back up offer status in the SCV cities (Santa Clarita Valley)
- The properties that had fallen out of escrow, and re-entered the market were 49
- 55 Santa Clarita Valley residences had their prices changed throughout the Santa Clarita Valley CA – A majority were price reductions
- We had 114 new residential real estate listings enter the Santa Clarita real estate market in the past 7 days
During the past week, buyers are still in the market to buy and real estate sellers are wanting to sell their homes.
We have seen an uptick of traffic on our Santa Clarita real estate website – with a 13% increase over last month.
This means that we are getting more recognized by google and those searching for real estate, as local real estate experts, in our own right.
During the coming weeks, be on the lookout for the Santa Clarita real estate market to continue to populate with new residential real estate listings and to see the current real estate listing prices continue to reduce.
Our advice to our Santa Clarita real estate buyers is to write your offer, no matter how low from the listing prices is. We have seen real estate sellers, that had their hopes too high, entertain offers at double digits less than their currently listed prices.
Be safe – search well and let us know when you are ready to move and the Paris911 Team at REMAX of Santa Clarita Will be here to assist you with your real estate game plan and needs.