Be careful of who you hire, if you choose to do so, to handle your Santa Clarita Loan Modification.
Get references and get several of their current and recently “helped” clients that you can call personally.
You want to ask them these four Loan Modification questions:
- How much did it cost you to do your loan Modification with “Company X”?
- How long did it take to complete your loan Modification?
- What was your Loan like before the Loan Modification was initiated?
- What was the outcome of your Loan Modification when the “Loan Mod Entity” was finished?
- Go the Store, Walmart or Target and get a “composition notebook”. Write on the Front Cover Loan Modification Notes.
- Then start writing down who your Loans are With – Do you have a 1st and a 2nd loan? Write down the banks, account numbers, phone numbers. Do your first (larger loan) on the first page. About 1/2 way through the notebook, “pig ear” the page and write down the information from your 2nd loan(if you have one).
- In the margin – Start with the Date and Time you make your calls. Then take copious notes.
- Get names of everyone you speak with (including the receptionist if they have one), which department they work for, employee numbers, direct lines and e-mail addresses(if they will give them out).
- You also want to know who you can call that will have access to your Loan Modification file if the person you are speaking to is not at work.
- Find out who their Superior is. Who do they call to wake up in the middle of the night when something bad happens.. Etc.(this is a cop thing – if they won’t give out the name of their supervisor – that’s fine)
- Call back and talk to someone else – write down their name, ask the questions that are contained within the 4th bullet point. Then cross check the information you were given during the first call. Just to make sure you were not being given “lip service”.