[idx-platinum-widget id =”2536-22231″]
We have seen faster markets and markets that are slightly different. However, at the end of the day, there is nothing new under the sun.
During the last 7 days in the Santa Clarita Valley cities – including Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Castaic, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Saugus, Valencia and Santa Clarita proper, we have had the following activity.
- 114 new Santa Clarita listings have hit the market for sale
- As far as price changes in the Santa Clarita Valley cities, we have had 55 listings have their prices changed, a majority were price reductions
- 49 real estate listings in the SCV Cities had fallen out of escrow and re-entered the For Sale market
- 64 real estate listings have entered back up offer status – escrow
- 7 homes expired from being listed, not selling
- The properties that entered the pending status – the most secure form of escrow in the Santa Clarita Valley were 72
- The sold numbers for Santa Clarita real estate were 66 properties
Be safe – make sure you are working with industry experts in the cities or areas in which you have interest. We are the Local Santa Clarita Valley Realtors and are looking forward to being of service to you and with your real estate needs.