We just completed our Market Update real estate reports for the Cities within the Santa Clarita Valley this last Monday.
In fact, every single week, we do our Market Monday’s update reports. What we did, in the recent past, is hire a Private Research company that only looks at the actual ‘multiple listing service’ numbers as they relate to individual markets.
Our market updates give intel related to the following SCV market stats:
- Santa Clarita Median Listing Price
- The SCV Asking Price per square foot
- You will also see the Santa Clarita Average Days on market
- We give intel related to the Percentages of properties with price decreases
- Showing the percentages of properties re-listed is also an important factor in the Santa Clarita Housing Market
- How many Santa Clarita homes are being flipped
- Showing the Median House Sizes of homes that are being compared keep the data true to form
- We also give the intel related to the numbers of Bedrooms, Bathrooms and the lot sizes
During our intel reports for the Santa Clarita Valley Cities, we publish and speak about the following Trends:
- A No Change in the Santa Clarita real estate and housing market
- Strong Upward changes in the SCV market
- Strong Downward Trends in the Santa Clarita market
- Slight upward and slight downward trends in the SCV housing market
Here are the Reports that we derived our real estate information from related to the Santa Clarita CA Housing Market.