Here is what I mean. How many different uses can you get out of one thing without being “repetitive” and “spammy”?
When you do a youtube video, where do you share it? Have you ever thought about stripping out the audio from the video and re-publishing the audio only on a podcast, blog talk radio or soundcloud?
What about when you take photos of a something business related? Have you shared those on Pinterest, Instagram, or build a SlideShare Presentation or Haiku Deck to show them off?
When you build a Powerpoint Presentation to share on Slideshare, have you ever exported the photos of the slides and then uploaded them into Pinterest or Instagram?
How about taking those photos and using Picasa (a free Google Photo Program), to build image blocks to share those on Google Plus and publish them to the world wide web?
I get several things from one powerpoint presentation that is intended to be published onto SlideShare.
- I do a YouTube Video of the presentation with my recorded audio.
- I strip the Audio and use that for a podcast.
- I then take the PowerPoint presentation and export the photos(powerpoint does this nicely)
- I take the photos and build a story around them in my blog.
- I then share those photos on Pinterest while sharing the blog article, choosing specific photos to share.
- I also have a shared photo file on my iPad that has these photos contained therein, from this I share to Instagram.
- Facebook – I build photo albums on my business pages.
- Google Plus – I do the same with the photo on my Google Plus Business Pages.
The sharing and republishing of the info is incredible. Just sit back and ask yourself the question, “Where can I use the different components of what I have built to share on what platforms?”
You will get faster and faster at the process. I promise and you will see the results in the SERP’s(search engine result pages), in no time.