During our Travel Tuesdays broadcast, I have concluded that if you want to have your relocation handled in the right way, you need to be searching for homes on a system that is not gaming you.
During your relocation process – Relocation Home Searches are best done with the actual Multiple Listing Service.
Not some secondary hack site that is going to have your chasing your tail or an elusive home that is not actually for sale.
During the past couple of week, apparently the Google gods were kind to us, because the inquiries from those wanting to Relocate to the Santa Clarita Valley, were hitting this Relocation REMAX Website in droves.
Most wanted to do searches for real estate, not only in the Santa Clarita Valley cities, but within Southern California Areas.
We received several inquiries which I will post a typical format of below:
- Caller, “Are you located in Santa Clarita?”
- Me, “Yes I am.”
- Caller, “My company is relocating to Santa Clarita Valley, do you handle relocations?”
- Me, “Yes I do, tell me more about who will be coming with you? Do you have anyone who you will be bringing? What types of local resources will they be needing? Senior Care? Schools? Colleges? Entry level professions?”
- Caller, “I have two kids one 10 and the other 8, public schools are a must. My wife wants to go back to work, she works retail, so a mall would be super…”
- Me, “A Minimum of a three bedroom home, or will a condo/town-home suffice?”
- Caller, ” We need a home – one with a yard, we have a dog too!”
- Me, “Nice, okay – have you had a chance to see the current real estate prices in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities?”
- Caller, “I have done some looking on Zillow and Trulia for homes – they seem to be priced within the range I was considering. I like Valencia!”
- Me, “That will work, let me throw a bit of caution to the wind. From this point on, now that we are connected, do not give out your personal information within any one of the online websites. If you see something you want, send it to me immediately. I will also set you up with a username and password so you can search the Multiple Listing Service on SCVnest.com”
- Caller, “Great, I’ll be expecting it and I maybe wanting to entertain buying a new home..”
- Me, “We represent our clients with all the new homes and new builder communities. Again, don’t even leave your name on a cocktail napkin, dropping it on the ground outside of the door to the new home center, it will prevent you from being able to have your own Realtor on your side 100%. My representation costs you nothing. You don’t give up anything when wanting to use me to be your new home representative. But gain a Ton of Knowledge and Expertise. Plus you have someone on your side 100% during the new home buying process. I’ll set you up on a Santa Clarita New Home tour and take you around to see all of the new home communities, how’s that?”
A typical phone call to our relocation services where we speak with clients who are going to be relocating.
You must – you owe it to yourself, any real estate move is a “Relocation” and needs someone who knows what they are doing. They also need to do it well 🙂
On our REMAX Relocation Website, we have another tool which you will find useful. It’s our home valuation resource.
If you are in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities, Greater Los Angeles areas and within Southern California, you will get an immediate valuation.
If you are outside of the Southern California Cities, I will have to conduct more research, but the system is still where you’d enter your name, property address and contact information.
When it comes to real estate in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities – you need to go to SCVnest to search the actual multiple listing service.
When you are ready to start the Santa Clarita relocation procedure – call me directly at 661.400.1720 and we will get your move to and or away from the Santa Clarita Valley started.
Don’t forget to tune into my Santa Clarita, Greater LA, So Cal. Real estate radio show. Go to HousingRadio.com and listen to the latest episode.
Lately, we have been fielding a lot of calls pertaining to closing costs and the best ways in which to approach them when wanting to buy and sell real estate.
Enjoy and let me know when you are ready for my housing representation. I’m Connor with REMAX Relocation Systems and I’m glad to be of service!