This holiday season, like many others of recent years, is starting to wain. The replenishing of real estate listings is slow to say the least. In fact, We are watching as we see our typical real estate slow down, at least as far as listings entering the Santa Clarita real estate market are concerned.
Here is the Daily Santa Clarita real estate and housing market recap:
- 515 real estate listings which are the most negotiable in nature – longest days on market and those with multiple price reductions from listing price to listing price.
- 789 Active Only real estate listings for sale as of this posting date 11/18/2016 – this includes the cities of Acton, Agua Dulce, Castaic, Canyon Country, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch and Valencia California.
The real estate listings by specific Santa Clarita City Breakdown is as follows:
- Valencia – 128 real estate listings for sale
- Saugus – 123 real estate listings for sale
- Canyon Country – 170 realestate listings for sale
- Agua Dulce – 66 real estate listings for sale
- Stevenson Ranch – 25 real estate listings for sale
- Newhall – 50 real estate listings for sale
- Castaic – 82 real estate listings for sale
- Acton – 145 real estate listings for sale
This recap can be seen at SCVnest.com on the home page just under my Facebook Live Video that I produced a few days ago related to the Santa Clarita and other Southern California Cities real estate market.
We also posted up two other real estate related factors for the Santa Clarita valley cities – one of which was the intel related to Foreclosures, bank owned real estate and other distressed real estate for sale in the Santa Clarita Valley cities and in Southern California.
Foreclosure and Bank Owned listings:
- 166 Foreclosures and Bank Owned homes are currently for sale
Santa Clarita Luxury Homes
- 102 of the current real estate listings are of the Santa Clarita Luxury home variety
To make the Luxury home cut, they have to be exceptional and have a starting price point over $1,000,000 dollars.
This has been your real estate recap for the Santa Clarita Valley Cities. We are getting close to Thanksgiving – next week it shall come on Thursday 🙂 – I hope you enjoy my Santa Clarita real estate and housing markets. Remember, when you are ready to move, reach out to me directly and I’ll take great care of you. We will start with a real estate meeting to develop your very own personal real estate game plan.
No objectives are truly realized until one has a plan in place and starts it’s execution. This adage holds true to real estate. Whether you want to buy a Santa Clarita Valley home, or sell one. I’m here for you and yours. Please reach out to me when you are ready and I’ll take great care of you.