It’s Monday – and that is all I have to Say About That!!!!
Santa Clarita Real Estate Daily Show Notes:
- Why Paris911? We are not French.
- We represent buyers and sellers in The Santa Clarita Valley and in and around the Los Angeles California Area
- Not Perris California, not Paris Texas or Paris France – Paris is a Person and not that “Paris” 🙂
- Paris is my “life partner” and the other Team Leader in our Real Estate business
- I was the LAPD Cop – so hence the 911 part of the riddle.
- Paris + 911 = Paris911
- There you go – Be safe…
- Today’s real estate buyers are very frustrated
- Some listings enter the market then disappear within moments
- It’s up to a real estate seller on how they want to sell their home
- A seller that does not allow their home to hit the “for sale” market is doing themselves a disservice
- Better offers – better financing – seeing a change where investors are slowing their roll
- Investors – lately, during the past few months – the investors were working the market
- Renting and holding – buy, rehab, rent – hold and they sell it at a profit, plus make a return on their money 8-12% goal
- Real Estate investors are still flipping
- Majority of the buyers were cash investors at a time within the not so recent past
- You can hear my windshield wipers
- Get someone that knows what they are doing – it pays BIG
- If I were looking for a real estate agent, I’d start with doing a few Google Searches
- Schedule an interview – and talk with an agent – However, they should listen more than talking.
- Who are they – working for a team or are they the “sole proprietor?”
- Teams – Real Estate Teams – seem to be a business model that is taking off more than the “single agent”
- There are advantages.
- New housing – using your own realtor could save you thousands of dollars
- Paris911.com – Great Monday, Stay Drive, and watch out for other people during this wet weather
- What did you do with that Box for the big screen TV you just bought (other keeping safe tips on our Santa Clarita Valley .org Community Blog.
Have a Great Monday(I keep saying it…) Let us know if we can help and be safe!!!