The local markets are showing some signs of stress with regard to listing prices and the prices of the sold homes.
If you look at the recent track records for the sold real estate in the Santa Clarita Valley, contained on the graphs below, you will see that we have been increasing with property and housing values.
- Acton California is still rising and has been steady during the 2013 calendar year, but during the first quarter of 2014, we see a spike in housing prices.
- After a Dip over December through January of 2013 and 2014, respectively, we see the prices climbing for Single Family homes and residential real estate housing prices in Canyon Country California.
- In Castaic, the scenario of housing prices is a bit different. With a steady rise in Single Family housing prices for Castaic California since the 1st quarter of 2013. Currently, for March 7, 2014 – we see prices tapping out at $531,791.92.
- Home Values in Newhall California are showing a “typical” price increase since the last quarter of 2013, what would appear as an “abrupt climb”. Click on our Slideshare presentation for more current data for this week, the graphic renderings have not updated in the system as of yet.
- Much more ‘wavy’, when it comes to looking at the Santa Clarita Valley proper real estate data and values. You can see that we have had a lot of peaks and valleys over the past year, with no “steady” real estate flatness since between 2010 and 2012, then it jumps.
- Saugus CA real estate values seem to be on the decline when it comes to Single Family Homes and real estate. However, as of the date of this graphic and the current date, there have not been many real estate listings and data to report about.
This will change in the coming months, putting Saugus CA real estate back on the map.
- Stevenson Ranch CA home values has our team seeing that we have had a large dip in real estate prices between the last quarter of 2013 to the beginning of 2014. We then had a small uptick in recorded sold prices, than a relaxation of the values once again.
- Valencia CA real estate has been along the same “trend” as we have seen in many of the other Santa Clarita Valley cities. Prices increasing, but in Valencia CA we have seen those prices increasing, steady then more abruptly, during the last quarter of 2011 to present.
To obtain the current values for the Santa Clarita Valley cities, you can obtain all of our reports by typing in the word “prices” into MacBoX at our Mega Real Estate website for Santa Clarita Housing and Real estate services.