Here are the best 6 questions we answer in our “Consultation Meeting” when starting to work with a new client.
They may want to sell and buy – or exclusively either one – It does not matter, because each of these tips overlap into both the buyer and seller arena.
Maybe they are a homebuyer, not interested in selling anything – What could they possibly want to know about “sellers getting GREAT deals”? They will want to know pricing strategy and commission structure to best take advantage of that, plus other things related to “how real estate is sold…”
It could be a home seller, who wants nothing to do with buying a home. They could benefit by lender information which is given to a home buyer about loans and lending. What types of financing are stronger? What do the various types of approval letters look like? How do you double check the lender’s approval letter? etc…
As you can see, the topics, while meant for different real estate identities, apply to both quite nicely.
The top 6 Questions this week:
- How to save money buying and selling real estate
- How to buy a home and not have to make a payment for 2 months
- Questions to ask a lender to save you money
- Buying Foreclosures for less than fair market value
- How to buy a HUD home at a 50% discount from appraised value
- How to avoid the lying real estate agent/lender scams and “special” employment based programs
If you want to know more – then you need to schedule a meeting with us, of a confidential nature. We will sit down with you and explain what you need to know about buying/selling real estate and homes in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities.