If it is Monday – why does it feel like any other day besides Monday. First reason is probably because of my better half being in Las Vegas training.
The Second reason is probably because I am missing my better half and real estate partner, Paris…
If you must have a third reason – I deleted, mistakenly, a lot of stock photos from DropBox when syncing yesterday and that could have defeated a “lesser” Realtor 🙂
She will be home soon enough and now on with the show.
Updates for Monday in Santa Clarita CA – May 13, 2013:
- Mothers day was great – happy belated mothers day to all mothers
- Real Estate news – two video’s posted about real estate inventory
- Both have been posted up on our Realtor Blog for the Santa Clarita Valley Cities
- Make sure your agent is well known, but not in a bad way
- Do some on-line searching
- Where is your real estate agent placing on-line?
- How do they interact on Social Media
- Are they personable? Or Are they introverts and never leave the office/home?
- Are they a conman or a con woman?
- What kind of tools do they have to give you access too?
- Tools that will give you an edge when it comes to searching for homes that are for sale.
- In order to for a realtor to get the real estate listings on their website, it needs “authorization”.
- It’s all about Enforcement – kind of like when I was with the LAPD.
- There are issues that come up by real estate agents attempting to manipulate the data.
- You cannot only be a Realtor – For an agent to bring you these tools – they have to have a brokerage
- Or they have to be a brokerage. Permission must be obtained to get the listings.
- There is a signed agreement in place between the IDX, Internet Data Exchange
- The Real Estate agent and their brokerage – with another agreement with the Boards of Realtors.
- The syndication sites for real estate cannot do this. They are going to monetize your leads.
- They do not make their profits by representing you in the sales of real estate
- We posted 6 of our most frequented real estate blogs at the bottom of our main Santa Clarita Realtors home page.
- We have all of the REMAX international video’s posted on our REMAX of Valencia CA blog.
- Couple a well known local real estate brand with a well known international brand equals better performance for real estate buyers and sellers
- Subscribe for FREE – we don’t hammer, we are gentle and only update our clients that have “opted in” every two weeks.
- We have a Top Producing REMAX Real Estate Team in place to assist all of our clients.
- Our Short Sale Negotiator is on our direct staff, and who’s job is to get through the gate keeper at the banks.
- To access our Santa Clarita real estate daily show – feel free to head over to the Main Website for Santa Clarita Valley real estate and to type into the MacBoX the word Daily.
Be safe – Search well and thanks for reading and listening to our real estate updates.