If you are looking for the NOD’s that have been filed in each specific city in the Santa Clarita Valley – here is your NOD update by The Paris911 Team at REMAX of Santa Clarita.
This is current Notice of Defaults that have been filed and are in process. It is not those that have closed or those that may be filed – it’s the complete picture. Data as of January 10, 2013…
- Castaic CA has 46 properties that have had NOD’s filed on them.
- Canyon Country CA has 65 properties with current NOD’s filed.
- Newhall CA has 20 homes, condo’s and town-homes that have had NOD”s filed.
- Saugus CA has 12 real estate properties with the NOD’s that have been filed.
- Stevenson Ranch CA has 14 homes with Notice of Defaults filed on them.
- Valencia CA has 65 properties with NOD”s filed on them.
- Santa Clarita CA – 178 NOD’s have been filed.
BTW – if you want to check on the NOD filings – head over to our Santa Clarita Notice of Default search pages on the top Santa Clarita foreclosure and distressed search site.
Are we done with market recovery where we are getting closer to a 1% default rate? No – we are still quite a ways off from that “recovered” real estate market. I would let you know that if you know of anyone, or you yourself, is one of the numbers that had been recapped on our list – reach out to a Short Sale professional that is local to the Santa Clarita Valley and explore your options. There is still time and if you waited until the summer – you would probably be okay. That would allow your short sale agent to get your short sale concluded by December 31, 2013 – when the debt forgiveness act runs out.
The BEST short sale real estate agents in the Santa Clarita Valley have a few traits that you should be looking for.
- Experienced with a long Short Sale success track record.
- Past short sale clients able to give references.
- A direct team member, on their direct payroll, not farmed out to, negotiator in office on staff! (licensed).
- Accountable – updates and secure logs kept for every phone call, mailing, etc.. Available upon request from the client.
- Communication – This is a key component of a Successful Santa Clarita short sale Team. Never wondering where you are at any given point in the Short Sale process.
Be Safe – only hire the BEST Santa Clarita short sale agents you can find – be safe and let us know if you need help with your short sale or if you have a Notice of Default filed and want to know where to go or what to do next…