Examples of such are the following:
- Title Officers – Those that investigate issues related to “specific” ownership related to real property. They serve our clients with providing Title Insurance amongst other protective services.
- Escrow – A neutral third party that is the receiving and intake arm within a real estate transaction.
- Home Inspection Services – Inspecting all physical and material facets of real property. Hired by our suggestion with any of our real estate buyers and sellers.
- Pest Inspection Services – Finding out if the real property contains any issues related to Termite intrusion.
- Real Estate Lenders – Providing loans to our real estate buyers.
Here is what I demand from these and all Real Estate Vendors that work with our team.
“Treat our clientele as if they were sacred – Be available to answer questions and Provide all reasonable ancillary responses to their queries – Do your BEST Work!”
Let me Break it down for you…
I don’t need to be told that you’re on vacation, working hard for my clients interest. I don’t need to be told that you were thinking of me because you were up late at night and you thought that you might have something to share. I don’t need to be told you were spending the day at the beach. All I want to know if you’re there for my clients needs. That’s all that should matter in the end.
Don’t tell me how thankful you are for my business. Don’t tell me how great I am for being able to procure a new listing. The only thing that I actually need is my clients caring about what I do and that I’m able to perform up to their standards.
The best thing about being a business for yourself is you control the ball you are the one that is the catalyst for the deal happening. And it’s only by reckoning of your clients that you’re able to do this successfully.
One of the things I realized a long time ago, is that vendors don’t send me leads. If somebody wanted to buy and or sell the vendor would, most likely, not drop my name.
Trust me when I say if you do a good job I will not forget you.
You take good care of my clients you will not be forgotten.
All I ask is you to do your job and do it well.
My clients are the most important resource I have. For without them, I would not be in business in the first place.