- RE/MAX – 13.5 sides per agent
- Coldwell Banker – 7.3 sides per agent (CB agents do about one-half the amount of sales done by RE/MAX agents)
- ERA – 6.5 sides per agent (ERA agents do half the amount of sales done by RE/MAX agents)
- Prudential – 5.9 sides per agent (Prudential agents do less than half the amount of sales done by RE/MAX agents)
- Century 21 – 5.6 sides per agent (C 21 agents do less than half the amount of sales done by RE/MAX agents)
- Keller Williams – 5.1 sides per agent (KW agents do little more than one-third the amount of sales done by RE/MAX agents)
(Source: NAR published figures, Company reported figures).
John O’Hare GRI, CDPE
As our broker says – “Your fearless leader”. A very necessary part of Real Estate Today – Good Leadership.
The bottom line is it is very important what company you decide to join. REMAX is not for everyone – as it was stated in the beginning of the post, “not everyone gets to work at RE/MAX.”
If you are in the Santa Clarita Valley or the San Fernando Valley and you are considering changing companies – you will want to give John O’Hare a call at 661-255-2650. Ask for John or Alice and set up an appointment.
If that is a bit too intimidating – Paris or I would be happy to make the introduction. We have done it before and it warms our heart when others see the value of being part of RE/MAX.