The Local Real Estate markets are still moving, albeit not as fast as some would want.
I’m referencing to the sellers of homes and real estate. When you drive to the local real estate offices, you will see that there are agents present trying their best to drum up business.
For those lacking a valid online presence, the work is hard to be certain.
When looking at the numbers from 2012 we can glean the following:
- Median home prices are up 14% in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities
- Median for sale prices versus Median sold prices have been recorded as lower when compared
- Numbers of sold properties are down 34% when compared with March of 2013
- Good News – We have more properties under contract than we did in 2013
- We have more inventory for sale and active on the market in the SCV cities than we did back in March of 2013
- It’s also taking – slightly longer – to get homes into escrow than it did back in 2013
Be safe – and only use the local real estate experts when approaching what could prove being the biggest investment of your life.
When you are ready – reach out to my REMAX of Valencia CA Paris911 Team of agents so we can put you through our Santa Clarita crash course on real estate.