The REMAX of Valencia CA real estate team giving our clientele the latest in real estate and market updates for the SCV cities. Paris911.com/marketupdates
Santa Clarita Valley real estate updates by the Paris911 Team has the Sellers of the world in a very excited state. They are finding, if their homes are priced right, they are having offers received within several days.
However, it is going to depend on exactly where you live in the SCV. If you are in Stevenson Ranch, Valencia and Parts of Saugus CA, you will see this trend occurring. Paris911.com/SantaClaritaCities
If you are living in specific neighborhoods in Newhall, Canyon Country and Castaic, you will also find yourselves getting more than you expected when people are writing offers on your home.
The best ways to keep on the “right path” is to make sure your realtors are dug in to the latest Santa Clarita real estate buyers trends. They do this by networking with other top Producing Santa Clarita real estate agents.
The other way they stay “connected” is by running Teams. Now, some will scoff at Teams in real estate being the best way to go. Some have differing opinions related to Teams versus Solo Realtors.
However, it as been my experience, with our Team being Ranked in the Top Ten Realtor Teams at RE/MAX of Valencia CA, for the past several years, that Teams with multiple agents under one or two team leaders, are much better connected.
During the process with our REMAX of Valencia CA Paris911 team, you will discover faster connection points between our buyers and the homes they want to buy. You will also find that we are often, bringing buyers into our sellers real estate listings that are making offers on them.
The bottom line is our Team is not a good fit for everyone. We'd hope, and have seen, that we are a good fit for most real estate buyers and sellers.
The only thing you need to do is inverview a few realtors. You can do this over the phone, but each one you do should be able to give you specific market intel that will be of great assistance with you wanting to buy or sell real estate.
Here are some of the items we cover in our Paris911.com/CrashCourse :
- Loans – types, questions to ask a lender and more?
- Closing costs – what are they, who pays them and how much are they?
- Buying Fixer Uppers – What types of loans allow for this?
- Pre Qualification versus Pre Approval – What you should know and what is better?
- Buying Foreclosures and Bank Owned homes – Are they better deals?
- How are Foreclosures Priced and what is the best ways to write offers?
- The best strategy to use when wanting to buy a home that is below market value?
- When searching for real estate, do Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com show more than the “actual listings”?
- Plus so much more related to strategy, tactical approaches to home buying and selling, and the best ways go accomplish your real estate goals.
When you are ready, we will have you come into our offices at REMAX of Valencia, sit down, and go over the best ways to buy, sell or invest in real estate.
Be safe – search well and let my Paris911 Team at REMAX of Valencia know when you are ready to MOVE…