- How much are the extra taxes?
- Which new home sites don’t have extra taxes and mello roos?
- Do the Days on Market variables apply to new homes?
- Are price reductions possible?
- Does it detract from any part of the new home purchase if you have your very own Realtor Represent you?
- Are the same “deals” had by those with agents and those without?
- Why should I have my own Realtor in my corner when going to the new home centers?
- What are the future plans for the area and will they impact the quality of life?
When it comes to buying a new home, there is a lot to speak about. That is why our Santa Clarita and Valencia New Home orientation meeting is so very important.
Are New Home prices negotiable?
We sit down with our clients and speak about how the local new home market is fairing. How the prices are and if they are “negotiable”.
As with everything in life, all things are negotiable. It’s just sometimes you don’t have a willing participant on the other end of the deal.
The importance of an insider
That is where having an “insider” view of the New Home Buying process will assist you. That is as long as you confident/representative/consultant knows the “inner workings” of the new Home Builders.
How we do this?
We have hired a Realtor that worked for the big names in New Housing within the Santa Clarita Valley, Valencia, and Stevenson Ranch. These same builders are building New Homes in Greater Los Angeles and out in Ventura County.
That gives those that purchase through us, and what our clients refer to as, an “insiders edge”…
Be safe – reach out when you are ready to attend a New Home Tour coupled with a Valencia and Santa Clarita New Home Orientation Meeting.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”New Home Tour Application” ajax=”true”]