This is a Cinch that I put together – audio only, that gives a bit of an explanation about the Questions to ask when interviewing an agent to represent you as a buyer or seller of real estate. Below this audio recording, we did a 28 minute video giving specific questions and answers that will assist you in the “best selection possible”. We are The Paris911 Team at REMAX of Santa Clarita. Be Safe…
What about Questions to ask a real estate agent when wanting to hire them to sell your Santa Clarita real estate?
Whether you are looking to hire a real estate agent to sell your home or represent you as a buyer. There are some “common sense” questions that you will want to ask when it comes to hiring them.
Here are most of the Questions to ask a Real Estate Agent in Bullet form – follow along with the video for explanations for each.
- How long have you been a Full Time Realtor in ____________(insert city of interest)?
- How many homes did you sell within the last calendar year where you represented the Seller?
- What was the average marketing time for those listings before they entered escrow?
- What was your ratio of list price to sales price?
- What is the market share of your real estate brokerage?
- Do you have a personal assistant?
- Where are you in the Internet Search Results on Google(organic) and for what Keywords?
- How do the majority of buyers search on the internet for homes that are for sale in ____________(insert city)?
- Where does your website show up on Google/Bing?
- Do you have your own personal real estate website? (where does it rank on Google and for what keywords? – show me)
- Do you Blog? (where does it rank on Google and for what keywords? – show me)
- How will you use Social Media to help sell my home?
- Do you do a virtual tour and where does it get uploaded to?
- When buyers call on my listing – do they always speak directly with you?
- How do you get the “feedback” on my home from the other agents that showed it?
- Will you advise me on home staging or what I can do to make my home the most presentable to buyers?
- Will you be attending all of the events with regard to inspections and appraisals on my home personally?
- Are you going to verify that the buyer is qualified to purchase my home before we get into contract?
- How much do you charge? Why?
- If I were to call your company and ask the office manager what type of agent you were, what would they say?
- May I terminate my contact when I desire if I am unsatisfied?
- How will I be able to contact you? How long should I expect a call back within – 10 mins? 1 hour? Next day?
- What about Text Messaging and email? Do you use those types of communication portals?
- When a person calls on my home from the sign or from the internet, are you the agent they will be speaking with all of the time?
Enjoy the video – it is a long one – but well worth it when you are deciding on who would be the best to list and sell your home as a regular(standard) sale or a short sale. (yes, even as a short sale!)