Merry Christmas to All. Be Safe – Enjoy the show showing 5 tips to being prepared in 2013 when it comes to buying a home.
We posted up a great article about if I only had 1 day to sell a home and if that day was Christmas.
How would you?
Top Tips for the Buyers in Real Estate:
- How much you can afford is different than what you qualify for
- Know what you want by whom you have in tow
- Are you happy in a condo or a town-home?
- Drive neighborhoods to see what you like
- Do your investigations within the first few days when your offer is accepted
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover – you are going to see that photos on-line may be deceptive
- You have to get inside of the home that is for sale
- Price Points – Examiner story – Stay within it, don’t go above it
- Make sure your Realtor is only searching within your specific price range
- Don’t let your real estate agent undermine you
- Only Maximum Price range and below – don’t exceed
- Check us out on-line at Paris911 dot com.
Thanks for listening and reviewing our Santa Clarita radio show notes about First Time Buyer requests and needs.