How do you search for Santa Clarita Foreclosures?
- Search our Main Santa Clarita real estate website for Foreclosures
- Interesting concept that want to search for foreclosures
- Distressed listings that are actually priced under the market – within any local community
- Recommend getting a local agent in your local community – or the one you are interested in
- What are foreclosures – they speak of homes, condo’s or town-homes that have been foreclosed on
- They can be owned by Hedge Funds – Investment Companies, etc.
- They can also be privately owned as well – you could own a home you were providing financing on – and had your tenants stop paying on it and you would have to foreclose on them
- Enabled the MaCBOx at our Main website – type in the word Foreclosures.
- You can find NOD – Notice of Defaults filed on real estate listings – punch that term into the MacBoX.
- I’m Connor MacIVor and thanks for watching, reading and sharing.
- Please comment below and thanks
BE Safe – Talk soon…