When you are looking for real estate in whatever city you are interested in and in the area you like, there are five keys you will need to get the best deal.
- Get to know the local market – Get with a local Realtor and discuss the “types” of real estate for sale
- Foreclosures – Might be your best “deal”
- Days on Market – Find out how the “owners” think and know their time frames.
- Financing – What is the best for you to utilize?
- Search – Foreclosures, Short Sales, pre-foreclosure and equity sales.
With all of these options you will want to be in the “know” when it comes to searching for real estate and getting your best “value” when approaching the sellers of the “for sale” real estate.