Contact a real estate agent!
However, I get it if you don’t want to call anyone, risking your phone blowing up because they are wanting you to sell it.
When we started in real estate, the “home values”, could only be obtained through local agents. Back in 1998, the internet was in it’s infancy, as far as real estate was concerned.
Today, that has all changed.
Someone that only wants to keep track of their home values can run into trouble online.
- They can be using a system that contains bad data.
- They can be using a system that is for lead generation purposes.
- Their personal and private information can be sold to many real estate agents.
- The information may come from non “MLS” based sources (multiple listing service).
- There may not be any differentiation point reference to a location within a city, near the beach, etc.
We have developed a system for every home buyer we represent. Some have bought over 8 years ago. Our Property Monitoring System has been active since that time.
During the years and months that have transpired, none of our clients has been spammed. They have never had their personal and private information change hands in any way.
On the other side of the coin, we have our property monitoring resource being used by those that don’t want to sell a Santa Clarita home in the least.
They are happy, but like their checking and savings accounts, they want to keep track as to what is going on around them that may impact the real estate they own.
So, there you have it. You can access our property monitoring system that directly derives the data contained in the reports, from the local Boards of Realtors Multiple listing service.
Access point for this is by you visiting SCVintel.com the Southern California Property Monitoring Resource.