We have watched as the local Santa Clarita real estate market has gone through another shift. From being a primarily Standard(equity) sale market pre 2007 – to a Foreclosure Market (bank owned – REO) from 2007-2010.5 – Then into a Short Sale market for Residential real estate – 2009.8 to present.
When searching for real estate – you will be surprised to find out that this is all of the distressed property currently for sale in the Santa Clarita Cities.
Here is the recap for only “Distressed” real estate for sale currently in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities – for purposes of this recap I’m only viewing the “active” listings – those that are truly for sale.
We only are categorizing the Santa Clarita Valley Cities. Castaic, Canyon Country, Stevenson Ranch, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch and Valencia.
- The City of Castaic has 6 distressed homes that are currently for sale
- Valencia CA zip code 91354 – has 4 homes that are are currently for sale that are distressed
- 91355 in Valencia CA also has 4 distressed listings
- 91390 – Canyon Country CA has 7 homes currently for sale that are distressed
- 91387 = 11 distressed homes for sale in this Zip for Canyon Country
- Newhall CA zip code 91321 – 8 distressed residences currently for sale
- Stevenson Ranch CA – 4 homes in zip code 91381
- 8 distressed residences currently for sale in Zip Code 91350
That is the current real estate recap for the Foreclosure Listings that are currently for sale in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities. When you click on the map you are going to see the current foreclosure listings on the Santa Clarita real estate website. It does not matter when you log in – it is an active Foreclosure Generation platform and it’s being fed by the Internet Data Exchange.
Which BTW – is the only way to search for homes and real estate that is for sale. Why? – Because it is the true data, it’s not being built with fake stuff on purpose to get you to give up your personal information so it can be sold to the multitudes of agents that would pay for it.