Leave it to the owners and operators of SCVnest (hey, that’s me), to build a home and real estate search that is simple and easy to use.
One that will keep you coming back for all time and one that will have you spreading the word about it’s “feel good” results.
A system that will keep you updated to all of the new listings that hit the market, fitting your criteria, at the same times real estate agents are notified. Never be behind when searching for real estate again!
When we had SCVnest built, we came from vantage point of a long line of real estate websites.
Starting in the real estate business in 1998 – I remember printing flyers that I hung on LAPD bulletin boards advertising our real estate services.
This long was before the original and “made famous” brand of Paris911.
The internet was not much of anything and AOL was the flavor of the day.
Real Estate websites were sparse at best, as were funny cat videos.
Fast forward to today, in the year 2015 and you see responsive, web 2.0, intuitive, SEO’d, organic, ppc advertising, black hat / white hat, GPS enabled, and others.
A few of our more pronounced online properties can be seen below:
However, before everyone gets into knots as to where to go to search. You need to recognize the game proliferated by the real estate syndication websites.
Also, seeing why it’s always best to search with the Multiple Listing Service is going to be key to you appreciating our SCVnest home search system.
Allowing our visitors, who are looking for homes and real estate that is currently for sale in Southern California, to search without limit and to get the BEST and most accurate real estate results, is our prize!
You will see the following search selections and customizations that you are able to use when searching for Santa Clarita Valley, as well as, Southern California real estate and homes!
- Search for homes nearby your physical location – “Nearby Me”
- Search without any restrictions – “SEARCH: All”
- Search by city name – “Cities”
- Search for homes in a specific neighborhood – “Neighborhoods”
- Find real estate by an address or street name – “Address”
- Locate the homes for sale by a Multiple Listing Service number (MLS) – “MLS#”
- See all homes for sale close to a specific school – “Schools”
- View all of the homes that are for sale within a school district – “School Districts”
- Look at homes for sale in a particular zip code – “Zip Code”
- Find homes and real estate by an area name – “Area”
- Search for homes within specific Southern California Counties – “County”
- Use the Keyword Search to limit properties by specific words contained in the agent commentary for each listing – “Keyword”
- Search for homes having a specific feature, such as a pool, waterfront, golf course, etc. – “Feature”
That is 13 ways to search – or you can do as number 2 says and just let the system run it’s course.
This does not mention curtailing the numbers of bedrooms and bathrooms on your search, plus changing the sales price criteria.
After you click on “Find Your Home” – you can then filter further. Only allowing the real estate and home search system at SCVnest to provide you the only the listings you want that have those things you desire!