We can help you with that – you will see an example below of the MAC Box Widget – at the bottom of each post across all of our Real Estate Search Websites.
You can now add this to your website or blog – it is very simple and I will give you a bit of an education about it and what it does.
We have the capability of taking your business, company, product or service and talk about it on our Santa Clarita Business Blog. We then do a write up about said business (maybe yours). We then create a Tiny Paris911 URL – that is like http://paris911.com/__________ <—-insert the name of your business, product or service.
When a visitor comes across one of our Real Estate blogs, websites or landing pages (or your website is you so desire) – they will have an opportunity to watch the “how to use” video and then find you and your business by typing your keyword, as you desire, into the Mac Box.
Feel Free to add the following code for our Mac Box – you can change the color, width and height. Height Minimum is 220 – FYI.
<iframe src=”http://paris911.com/widgets/macbox/macbox.asp?color=grey” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowtransparency=”yes” width=”240px” height=”220px”></iframe>
- Copy and past the entire HTML above – from < —- to —- >
- Look for the word that is in bold, “grey“? You can change the color to match your website. Colors available are black, yellow, green, red, grey, blue, white.
- Changing the Width to match – sidebars are typically from 200-290 pixels wide. Blog pages are somewhere between 500-600 with the sidebar enabled.
- Height – Minimum of 220 pixels tall to enable the “how to use link at the bottom”.
Enjoy – we hope the Mac Box serves you well. Let us know what we can add to it for your Business. It can be phrases, words, anything. Examples of what we have enabled from a Real Estate perspective that you can type into the Mac Box:
- santa clarita real estate
- santa clarita condos