Welcome to today’s real estate broadcast. This is the foreclosure update for hump day Wednesdays. The information gathered from today’s real estate and housing radio show was provided my yours truly.
During the broadcast I did reference the Real Estate website and the location of the Foreclosures online.
Here is that link: View the Foreclosures in Southern California
- Housing Radio Broadcast
- Foreclosure Wednesdays is this show
- Fiasco in 2007 with the foreclosure market taking off – 1:15
- 90 day estimate in Values foreclosure reductions – 1:40
- The market started to increase late 2011 and early 2012 – 2:00
- Best time to buy real estate in the past cycle – 2:20
- Search for Foreclosures – 2:42
- Look at Foreclosure by City – 3:12
- Where is the current real estate market – 3:20
- Interest rates increased – how did that change the market? – 3:55
- Moving to a different school district – 4:10
- Sellers – holiday slowdown – 4:27
- All the Foreclosures for sale now – SCVnest – 4:55
- How to get a Fair Deal – 5:12
- How agents get the banks to use them – tricky? 5:20
- Appraisers are setting Foreclosure Value 5:45
- How Agents get assigned to sell Foreclosures – 6:10
- I can tag a Foreclosure just for you – 6:20
- BE good to each other – 6:30
- Foreclosure Show Ends – Thank you for listening
Thanks for listening today. I marked the show at the places where we covered various topics. This is something that I want to do for each radio show that I produce here at REMAX Gateway from my offices.