Only Active Listings for the Santa Clarita Valley. Not those that may or may not want back up offers written. Not those that are currently Pending – which means they are in the most “secure” escrow position. Pending also means that the sellers and their agent’s don’t want any additional offers to be submitted on them.
Back up – FYI, are the properties that are currently in escrow with an accepted and signed off offer between the human selling component and the buyer of the property. I say “Human component” because in the case of Short Sales the bank typically has not signed off on the “offer” that has been submitted.
Click on the map to view only Active Santa Clarita real estate listings. You can also check out the Real Estate syndication websites(zillow, trulia, realtor dot com, homes dot com, real estate dot com – etc), to see how they are attempting to get your personal information by publicizing listings that are no longer for sale. Not just the active listings.
If you are in doubt that those websites would be conducting business in this manner – compare their “active listings” that they are publicizing with the numbers below. This was taken, from the local Boards of Realtors, January 15, 2013 at about 0840hrs, PST – Pacific Standard time:
- Castaic – 25 Active Listings for sale
- Valencia CA Zip Code 91354 – 12 Active Listings for sale
- Valencia CA Zip Code 91355 – 27 Active listings for sale
- Stevenson Ranch CA – Zip Code 91381 – 27 Active Listings for sale
- 91321 – Newhall CA – 42 Active Real Estate listings for sale
- 91387 – Canyon Country CA – 52 Real Estate listings for sale
- Zip Code 91351 – Canyon Country CA – 48 active real estate listings for sale
- Santa Clarita (saugus), 91390 – 54 real estate listings for sale
- Santa Clairta (saugus), 91350 – 31 Active real estate listings for sale
Where does that leave you? What systems do you use when searching for real estate? You might as well face the fact that the local real estate search engines that are “agent owned” are giving the best data available. That is because they are pulling from the “Source” the local Boards of Realtors. That access has not been granted to the Real Estate syndication Websites, yet. We for one hope it never does because the real estate sellers would not be compensated for those actions.