The Santa Clarita real estate housing market is moving.
We have just completed our Santa Clarita Friday Finale and here is the run down:
- 70 new listings entered the Santa Clarita valley real estate market in the past 7 days
- We have seen 59 real estate listings have their prices changed in that same period
- 41 properties have re-entered the real estate market as being “active” – falling out of escrow
- 40 real estate listings entered the back up offer status in the Santa Clarita valley cities
- 10 properties expired and are no longer in contract
- 45 real estate listings entered the “pending status” the most secure form of escrow
- as fas as sold real estate listings in the Santa Clarita Valley – that number was 45
A couple things worth mentioning. As far as the price reductions go, we had over 85% of those being price reductions.
The other’s that had their prices changed were increases and some of those were standard sales and short sales that were just approved.
We always inform our real estate clients to make sure they are getting all of the “promises” made to them in writing from all of those involved in the real estate transaction.
That includes us and our Paris911 REMAX Real Estate team.
This also includes the lender. If their mortgage professional makes a promise, you should not feel strange about asking them to put it in writing.
That is the only way you can hold them accountable, just in case they “forget” what they promised.
Be safe – enjoy the weekend. We had our Santa Clarita Open House Scheduled for one of our listings in the Tesoro Del Valle area of Valencia CA.