I also get into the buyer and seller drive for the specific housing market and timeframe.
Some markets contain advantages for both sellers and homebuyers. Some Santa Clarita housing markets are heavily weighted in one favor or another. We speak about those real estate advantages and spread the information to those who are working with our SCVnest REMAX Realtors.
Listen to Housing Radio – NOW!
Santa Clarita real estate housing market trends
Here is the real estate market breakdown for Santa Clarita Valley real estate on September 19, 2016.
During the past 7 days in the Santa Clarita Valley we have seen the following numbers posted by all Brokerages, All Agents and all outside real estate companies.
- 100 New Santa Clarita real estate listings have hit the market for sale – This is something of a regular trend with the inventory starting to slightly build.
- 77 Santa Clarita real estate listings have had their prices changed. A majority of these price changes have been price reductions from listing price to a lower listing price.
- 23 Santa Clarita real estate listings have BOM’d(back on market) – escrow has been stopped and they have re-entered the for sale market.
- 60 Santa Clarita real estate listings have been placed into escrow. This number indicates a high buyer drive still being the current housing market case.
- 77 Real Estate listings in the Santa Clarita Valley cities have entered the pending status within escrow. Read about the real estate statuses here!
- 13 Santa Clarita real estate listings have expired. These were homes, condos and townhomes which were unable to be sold within the contractual time frame. It could be they were priced too high. In horrible shape, or the seller’s had changed their minds and did not want to adjust to sell.
Who should you call when ready?
When it comes to getting the best advice when it comes to selling or buying Santa Clarita real estate, you need to contact me, Connor T. MacIvor.
I will be here for you as I have been for so many others. I will be here when you are ready and I hope you enjoy our Santa Clarita real estate blog.
Check out my Guide Pages for Santa Clarita real estate. I know you will love them as much as I did when I was creating them for our home buyers and sellers.